These doughnuts are made with Betty Crocker SuperMoist Devil’s Food Cake Mix and topped with a bourbon-infused glaze for a grown-up breakfast that’s ready in 1 hour.
Baked Bourbon Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil's food cake mix (from 15.25-oz box)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
Glaze and Topping
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 1/4 cup multicolored nonpareils
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray 2 doughnut pans with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, Bisquick mix, sugar and salt. Stir in milk and eggs. Mix until well combined. Fill each doughnut cup three-fourths full.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until doughnuts spring back when touched. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir frosting and bourbon with spoon until smooth. Dip one side of each doughnut into glaze; top with nonpareils.
- * Substitute your favorite flavor of cake mix.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/