Brownies layered with chocolate chip ice cream and topped with crunchy chocolate granola bars. An irresistible combination!
Brownie Ice Cream Crunch Bars
Write a review
2 hr 35 min
2 hr 35 min
- 1 box (18.3 oz) fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1.5 quarts chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 6 Nature Valley™ oats 'n dark chocolate crunchy granola bars (3 pouches from 8.94-oz box), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake brownies as directed on box in 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove ice cream from freezer; place in refrigerator to soften, about 1 hour.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped granola bars; press lightly into ice cream.
- Freeze 1 1/2 hours or until firm. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 3 rows. Drizzle each serving with chocolate syrup. Store in freezer.
- * Use any kind of ice cream you like--try mint chocolate chip, cookies ‘n cream or vanilla. Use full-fat ice cream for best results.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 410, Total Fat 19g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 40g, Protein 4g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/