Chocolate lovers, rejoice! These indulgent brownies with chocolate fudge cake mix, cream cheese and chocolate chips are as easy to make as they are to eat.
Cake Mix Cheesecake Brownies
Write a review
2 hr 20 min
2 hr 20 min
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cake mix, oil, water and 1 of the eggs until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. Spread batter into pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and remaining 1 egg with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Drop mixture by generous tablespoonfuls randomly onto batter; cut through batter with knife for marbled effect. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 330, Total Fat 21g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/