Make these cheesecake bars the day before the party. It only takes 20 minutes to mix up the no-bake bites, and they need to be well-chilled before serving.
Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
4 hr 35 min
4 hr 35 min
Ingredients for Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- 1 3/4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling (18 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chocolate liqueur (optional)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 recipe Sweetened Whipped Cream
Ingredients for Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions for Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan. Lightly grease the foil; set aside. For crust, in a large bowl combine crushed cookies, butter, and the 1 ounce melted semisweet chocolate, stirring until well mixed. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill while making filling.
- For filling, in a small microwave-safe bowl combine the 8 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate and the whipping cream. Microwave on 100-percent power (high) about 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring once. Stir until smooth.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and, if desired, chocolate liqueur with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth. Gradually add chocolate-whipping cream mixture, beating until smooth. Spread evenly over crust. Let stand for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the chocolate pieces. Chill for 4 to 24 hours or until set. Cut into bars. Serve with Sweetened Whipped Cream.
Directions for Sweetened Whipped Cream
- In a chilled bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl).
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 215, Total Fat 16g, Cholesterol 33mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Fiber 1g, Sugar 13g, Protein 2g
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/