If unbaked cookie dough is your secret passion, you’ll adore this sophisticated twist. No need to sneak dough from the bowl—teaspoonfuls of your favorite cookie dough dot the rich dessert.
Chocolate Chip-Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Write a review
7 hr 55 min
7 hr 55 min
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling or graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter,* melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 16 1/2 ounce roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces or miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
- Allow cream cheese and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in a medium bowl stir together crushed cookies and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Stir in melted butter until combined. Press mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Beat in milk until smooth. Stir in eggs.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into crust-lined pan, spreading evenly. Gently drop half of the cookie dough by teaspoons onto cream cheese mixture in pan. Repeat with the remaining cream cheese mixture and the remaining cookie dough. Poke dough down just below surface. Sprinkle top with chocolate pieces.
- Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until a 2 1/2-inch area around outside edge appears set when gently shaken. Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small sharp knife, loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool cheesecake completely on wire rack. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 587, Total Fat 36g, Cholesterol 126mg, Sodium 392mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g, Fiber 1g, Sugar 29g, Protein 8g
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/