Filled with all the sweet pleasure of cookie dough, these truffles show party-perfect style. The no-fuss dessert will make guests think you slaved over preparation, but they come together in 30 minutes.
Chocolate Chip-Cookie Dough Truffles
Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
- 4 ounces dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces chocolate-flavor candy coating, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with waxed paper; set aside. In a medium bowl beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Beat in flour just until combined. Stir in chocolate pieces. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan. Cover; freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat chopped chocolate, candy coating, and shortening over low heat, stirring until until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Using a fork, dip balls into chocolate mixture, allowing excess chocolate mixture to drip back into saucepan. Place dipped balls on the baking sheet. Let stand or chill about 30 minutes or until set. Lightly drizzle with the remaining melted chocolate mixture.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 198, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 24mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g, Fiber 1g, Sugar 13g, Protein 2g
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/