Chocolate and peanut butter marry in a favorite cookie combo. This recipe is perfect for Valentines Day, it’s easy, delicious and cookies look so impressive!
Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 heart-shaped milk chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press chocolate candy into top of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes, before storing in tightly covered container.
- * Cookie dough can be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking. If it's too firm, let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories 80, Total Fat 3 1/2g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/