Five simple ingredients turn Pillsbury sugar cookies into extraordinary bars.
Chocolate-Toffee-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Write a review
1 hr 45 min
1 hr 45 min
- 2 1/2 cups salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 cups toffee bits
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Line bottom of pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Finely chop 1/2 cup of the peanuts; set aside.
- Break up cookie dough into pan. With floured fingers press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly melted; spread over dough. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups peanuts and the toffee bits.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle chocolate chips over bars; return to oven. Bake 1 minute or until chips soften; spread over bars. Sprinkle with reserved peanuts; press in lightly. Cool 30 minutes in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate about 25 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 190, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g, Fiber 1g, Sugar 8g, Protein 3g
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/