If you’re looking for an excuse to call fudge “healthy,” try this one with dried cranberries and toasty walnuts. It’s also very festive and a nice change from the usual chocolate fudge.
Cranberry-Walnut White Fudge
Write a review
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 20 min
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. white vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Melt chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and frosting; blend well. Stir in melted chips, walnuts, cranberries and orange peel. Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge. Cut into squares. Serve fudge at room temperature.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 110, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 11g, Protein 1g
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/