Write a review
- 2 8 – ounce carton fat-free sour cream
- 2 8 – ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 3 – ounce package ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Combine coffee and coffee liqueur.
- Layer one package of the ladyfingers, cut side up, in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Brush with half of the coffee mixture. Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining ladyfingers, coffee mixture, and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with sifted cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours. If desired, sprinkle serving plates with additional unsweetened cocoa powder. Cut dessert into squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- PER SERVING: 196 cal., 8 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 65 mg chol., 158 mg sodium, 23 g carb. 6 g pro.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/