Add these cheesy crescents made with Pillsbury® Dinner Rolls to your bread basket – ready in 30 minutes.
Easy Parmesan Crescents
Write a review
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle each with scant 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheets; curve each into crescent shape. Brush each with beaten egg; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Roll
- Calories 120, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/