Lower in fat than French fries, these red potato wedges are yummy with any meal! Red potatoes have a slightly waxy texture and retain their shape better when cooked than russet potatoes do.
Garlic Oven Fries
Write a review
- 4 medium red potatoes (2 1/2 to 3 inch), each cut in 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat oven to 500°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, toss potatoes with oil to coat. Sprinkle with basil and garlic salt. Arrange in single layer in baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 18 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender but crisp on outside.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 130, Total Fat 2 1/2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/