An appetizer for all! Let Pillsbury® Gluten Free refrigerated pie and pastry dough help you make these easy appetizers that everyone can enjoy!
Gluten-Free Bacon Cheese Appetizer Squares
Write a review
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Gluten Free refrigerated pie and pastry dough
- 1 container (8 oz) gluten-free chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/3 cup gluten-free cooked real bacon pieces (from 3-oz package)
- 25 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Divide dough in half. Knead each half until softened and no longer crumbly. Flatten each into a round.
- Place 1 round between 2 sheets of cooking parchment or waxed paper. Roll into 10-inch square. Carefully peel off top sheet of paper. With pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into 25 (2-inch) squares. Replace paper; carefully turn dough over, and remove second sheet of paper. Place squares on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown on edges. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and bacon. Top each pastry square with about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture. Top each with tomato half; sprinkle with green onion.
- * Top these gluten-free squares with other toppings, such as hummus or refried beans; sprinkle with chopped olives, green onions or cilantro leaves.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Appetizer
- Calories 100, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/