Whip up a batch of gluten free cupcakes and decorate them with fun snips of fruit snack. It is big hit for Valentine’s Day.
Gluten-Free Valentine Confetti Cupcakes
Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free devil's food cake mix
- Water, butter and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1 box (4.5-oz) Betty Crocker™ Fruit by the Foot™ strawberry chewy fruit snack
- Decorative paper scissors
- Heart-shape paper punch
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 16 regular-size muffin cups. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, butter and eggs. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Using wrapped fruit snacks, cut some with decorative scissors into 1x1/4-inch strips for streamers and punch heart shapes from some; remove wrappers. Arrange streamers and hearts on each cupcake.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Cupcake
- Calories 290, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/