The floral flavor of hibiscus tea combines with champagne for an elegant, refreshing beverage. I’m sure your guests will love it. Enjoy!
Hibiscus Royale Champagne Cocktail
Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
Hibiscus Tea Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 hibiscus-raspberry herbal tea bags
Hibiscus Tea Royale Cocktail
- 2 tablespoons Hibiscus Tea Simple Syrup
- 4 oz chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- Raspberries or lemon twist, if desired
- To make Hibiscus Tea Simple Syrup, mix sugar and water in 1-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags; set aside 1 hour to cool. Transfer to a storage container. Cover container, and refrigerate up to 1 week. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- To make cocktail, add 2 tablespoons simple syrup to a champagne flute. Top with champagne. Garnish with raspberries or lemon twist.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 190, Total Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/