This colorful layered salad with tropical flavors is perfect for a summer party or picnic.
Layered Caribbean Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1 (6-oz.) container Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Piña Colada Yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15-oz.) can Progresso™ Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe fresh mango
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded Italian plum tomatoes (1 to 2 medium)
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Fresh edible flowers, if desired
- In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well blended.
- In 3- or 4-quart clear glass serving bowl, layer all salad ingredients in order listed, except cashews and flowers. Spoon dressing evenly over salad; sprinkle cashews over top. Garnish with flowers.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 450, Total Fat 21g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 630mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g, Protein 33g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 35%, Iron 20%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/