Everyone will love the surprise hidden inside these stuffed cookies. Click here for more Cookie, Snack & Treat recipes.
Peppermint Pattie-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
Write a review
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 14 York Peppermint Pattie Minis
- Sprinkles, for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and baking powder; in another bowl, whisk together eggs and oil. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until fully combined.
- Using your hands, form small balls of dough. Flatten a ball, then place a Peppermint Patty in the center and fold dough over to completely cover. Transfer to baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough (you should have enough for about 14 cookies).
- Top with sprinkles and bake until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly on baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to let cool completely.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/