Enjoy cheesecake in the form of an easy bar with layers of caramel, rich toffee and crunchy nuts. I made these for my friends and they were a BIG hit, everyone wanted the recipe!
Praline Crumb Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
3 hr 35 min
3 hr 35 min
Cookie Base and Topping
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Place cookie mix in bowl; cut in butter using pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, 1/4 cup of the caramel topping, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked cookie base. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping, pecans and toffee bits.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup caramel topping. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories 190, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/