Warm their tummies with “soup-er” easy Quick Italian Soup. It’s made quickly with Hamburger Helper® dinner mix, ground beef and veggies.
Quick Italian Soup
Write a review
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ lasagna
- 5 cups hot water
- 1 can (14.5 oz) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (1 cup)
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, contents of sauce mix pouch (from Hamburger Helper box), tomatoes, corn and cheese; break up tomatoes. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in contents of uncooked pasta pouch (from Hamburger Helper box) and zucchini. Cover; cook 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle each serving with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
- * Sprinkle tortilla chips and shredded cheese on top of individual servings in microwavable bowls, then quickly zap them to melt the cheese.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 310, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 990mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g, Protein 19g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/