Sip caked on decadence with this luxurious frosting-rimmed bevvie. I made it for my Christmas party and everyone asked for more.
Red Velvet Cake Martini
Write a review
- Whipped cream cheese frosting (from 12-oz container)
- Red sugar
- 2 teaspoons chocolate-flavor syrup
- Crushed ice
- 1/4 cup cake-flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup crème de cacao
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 to 2 drops red food color
- Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in frosting, then dip in red sugar. Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup in bottom of each glass. Refrigerate.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodka, crème de cacao, buttermilk and food color. Cover; shake vigorously until well mixed. Strain mixture into chilled glasses.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/