Chocolate and peanut butter become the ultimate embodiment of Christmas sweets in these delightful bite-sized mini cheesecakes. Click here for more Cheesecake recipes.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes
Write a review
- 16 Reese's peanut butter cups , regular sized (and additional for topping if desired)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Additional chopped peanut butter cups (optional)
- Sprinkles, preferably any sprinkle besides nonpareils (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place paper liners in a cupcake tin. Place one peanut butter cup in the bottom of each liner.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, and peanut butter and beat until combined. Fold in sprinkles if desired.
- Pour batter on top of each peanut butter cup filling each tin 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until set.
- Cool in the pan and then chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in the microwave and stir until creamy. Drizzle mixture on top of cheesecakes. You can either do this right before serving or ahead of time. If drizzled ahead of time place in the refrigerator to set. Serve with whipped cream and additional chopped peanut butter cups.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/