This gem of a cocktail has a hint of citrus flavor, while also providing a jewel-inspired color tone. Don’t drink to much. 🙂
Royal Blue Cocktail
Write a review
- Lime wedge
- Coarse sugar or granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) citron vodka or vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) blue curacao
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Moisten rim of chilled martini glass with lime wedge. Sprinkle sugar onto small plate, and dip moistened rim into the sugar to coat lightly.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add cranberry juice, vodka, curacao and lime juice; cover and shake. Strain into martini glass.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories 190, Total Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/