Stroganoff, once only weekend special can now be served weeknights thanks to slow cooking. Cream of onion soup you can find at Walmart, I used Campbell’s cream of onion soup.
Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Write a review
8 hr 15 min
8 hr 15 min
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 jar (6 ounces) Green Giant™ sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 400, Total Fat 31g, Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 810mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g, Protein 24g, Vitamin A 14%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 12%, Iron 16%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/