Bring these Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs to your next tailgate and your friends will love you forever. Click here for more Slow-Cooker recipes.
Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Write a review
2 hr 30 min
2 hr 30 min
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3/4 c. bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 7 tbsp. hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix chicken with bread crumbs, egg, garlic, chives and cayenne until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll mixture into 20 meatballs, around two tablespoons chicken per ball. Bake until firm, about 5 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter with hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to combine and pour over meatballs. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve with a drizzle of blue cheese and chives for garnish.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/