No-bake S’mores Ice Box Cake brings together all the deliciousness of s’more, including chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows in a show-stopping dessert. Drizzle with a hot fudge-whipping cream topping.
S’mores Ice Box Cake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups prepared chocolate pudding, cooled completely
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 box (14.4 oz) graham crackers
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend up and over all sides of pan.
- In medium bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- To make Cake, spread about 1/2 cup whipped cream mixture in bottom of pan, spreading as evenly as possible. Top with layer of graham crackers, overlapping slightly if needed. Spread 3/4 cup pudding over graham crackers. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Spread 3/4 cup whipped cream mixture over crackers. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the marshmallows. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Continue layering, pudding, graham crackers, whipped cream mixture, marshmallows, graham crackers, pudding and then graham crackers. If needed, press cake down in pan. Top with remaining whipped cream mixture. Cover top with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 12 hours before serving.
- Before serving, remove plastic wrap from top of cake. Place serving platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan; peel off plastic wrap.
- In medium bowl, whip 1 cup whipping cream and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Frost cake with whipped cream.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave hot fudge topping on High about 15 seconds or just until drizzling consistency. Drizzle over top of cake. Crumble remaining graham crackers; sprinkle over top. Store in refrigerator.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/