Drizzle a little chocolate and sprinkle candies to make lovely cupcakes in a snap. Delicious and adorable. I had so much fun making them and will give some out as gifts.
Valentine Parfait Cupcakes
Write a review
1 hr 40 min
1 hr 40 min
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil's food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors hearts
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe dollop of frosting on top of each cupcake.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring once halfway through heating. Drizzle melted chocolate over frosted cupcakes; sprinkle with hearts. Store loosely covered.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Cupcake
- Calories 220, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/