This easy peppermint bark has a delicious dark chocolate layer on the bottom with white candy coating, peppermint candies and dark chocolate drizzle on top.
3-Ingredient Peppermint Bark
Write a review
2 hr 25 min
2 hr 25 min
- 2 1/2 cups dark chocolate baking chips (from 20-oz package)
- 1 package (16 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 24 red and white hard peppermint candies, crushed (about 2/3 cup crushed)
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper, foil or cooking parchment paper. Place 2 1/4 cups of the dark chocolate chips in 2-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Evenly spread on cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness. Set aside.
- In 2-quart microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Carefully pour and spread over dark chocolate to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips uncovered on High 50 to 60 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth; drizzle on bark. Let stand at least 2 hours until hardened. Break into pieces. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
- * In a hurry? Refrigerate peppermint bark 30 to 45 minutes or until set.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 340, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 35g, Protein 1g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/