These smooth and creamy truffles taste great and they make delicious gifts! I love how the chocolate sandwich cookies transform into wow-worthy candies. Decorate them with sprinkles to make them even more festive.
Write a review
2 hr 45 min
2 hr 45 min
- 1 11.9 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling (30 cookies), finely crushed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Colored sugar (optional)
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper or foil; set aside. In a large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Cover and chill or freeze until firm.
- In a large saucepan cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted; cool slightly.
- Dip each ball into melted white chocolate; let excess drip back into pan. Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet. If desired,sprinkle with colored sugar. Chill truffles about 1 hour or until firm. Store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 115, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 7mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Fiber 0g, Protein 2g
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/