Try this and you’ll never buy the boxed Bisquick Mix again.
Homemade Bisquick Mix
Write a review
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt three times into a large bowl.
- Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Store mixture in airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 months.
- Use whenever your recipe calls for "Bisquick mix".
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/