Fast-forward to the rewarding flavor of homemade cheesecake baked the impossibly easy Bisquick® mix way. It’s absolutely delicious.
Impossibly Easy Cheesecake
Write a review
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into about 1/2-inch cubes and softened
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Place milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and the Bisquick mix in blender. Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Blend 2 minutes longer. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean; cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- Topping: If desired, make topping and spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake. Stir together 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Serve with fruit.
- * For a deliciously decadent cheesecake, drizzle it with fudge and caramel toppings and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 480, Total Fat 30g, Cholesterol 155mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 24%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 12%, Iron 8%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/