Hot fudge sauce and strawberry preserves set apart an already rich cheesecake. This recipe is rich, moist, sweet, delicious, and rivals restaurant-grade cheesecake. All in one. 🙂
Strawberry Hot Fudge Cheesecake
Write a review
9 hr 50 min
9 hr 50 min
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves, melted
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Mix cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and the butter. Press evenly in bottom and 2 inches up side of springform pan, 9x3 inches. Bake 5 minutes.
- Microwave hot fudge sauce as directed on jar until hot. Pour hot fudge sauce over crust; spread evenly.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 1/3 cups sugar and the vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Pour over hot fudge sauce.
- Bake cheesecake 55 to 65 minutes or until set; cool 15 minutes. Run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Spread melted strawberry preserves over cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- * We like the brilliant red color of the "lite" strawberry preserves, but you can also use regular strawberry or raspberry preserves.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 440, Total Fat 28g, Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 22%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/