Bring a touch of Italy to the dinner table with this delicious pasta salad bursting with cheese, salami, eggs, olives and tomatoes, ready in just 15 minutes!
Antipasto Dinner Salad
Write a review
- 2 pints (4 cups) deli vinaigrette-style pasta salad with vegetables
- 1/2 lb Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 lb hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- In large bowl, mix pasta salad, cheese and salami.
- Garnish salad with eggs, tomato and olives.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 670, Total Fat 48g, Cholesterol 210mg, Sodium 2000mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g, Protein 35g, Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 35%, Iron 20%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/