Need a quick salad? Cook frozen veggies with pasta, toss in crunchy celery and canned tuna, then blend with bottled dressing.
Tuna Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 3 cups uncooked rotini (spiral) pasta (3 oz)
- 1 cup Green Giant™ frozen sweet peas (from 1-lb bag)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (6 oz) albacore tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup Parmesan peppercorn dressing
- Red leaf lettuce
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding frozen peas during last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In large bowl, gently toss cooled cooked pasta and peas, celery and tuna. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat well. Spoon salad onto lettuce-lined plates.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 340, Total Fat 20g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 710mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g, Protein 17g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/