Ralphie didn’t actually say “Oh fudge,” but he might need some after getting his mouth washed out with soap. Click here for more Fudge recipes.
A Christmas Story-Inspired Fudge
Write a review
2 hr 10 min
2 hr 10 min
- 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter, divided
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Green, red, and gold sprinkles
- Make the Chocolate Fudge Layer: Combine semisweet chocolate chips, 2/3 of the can of sweetened condensed milk, and half the butter into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until chips are fully melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into the bottom of a foil- or parchment-lined 8" square pan.
- Make the White Chocolate Fudge Layer: In the microwave, combine white chocolate chips, remaining sweetened condensed milk, and remaining butter. Heat in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon white fudge layer on top of chocolate mixture, then drag a knife through the fudge to create a marbled effect. Top immediately with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until set, 2 hours.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/