This is by far the hit of the holiday season. I’ve made it several times for parties and never any left overs to take home.
Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Bars
Write a review
2 hr 35 min
2 hr 35 min
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup eggnog (not canned)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 8-inch square pan with baking spray with flour.
- With floured-fingers, press half of cookie dough in bottom of pan.
- In bowl of stand mixer or in medium bowl with hand mixer, beat cream cheese and eggnog until smooth. Add sugar, egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon; mix until combined. Evenly spread cheesecake mixture over cookie crust.
- Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of cookie dough over cheesecake mixture. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in pan on cooling rack 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate bars at least 1 hour to firm up.
- To make Salted Caramel, pour caramel topping in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or just until warm. Stir in sea salt until dissolved. Drizzle salted caramel over bars. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- * Cut the bars into larger servings and serve with a fork.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/