Kids are going to love the surprise cookie dough center in these chocolate cupcakes. I love it also. 🙂
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Write a review
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 20 min
- 8 oz Pillsbury™ Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (from 14.3-oz container)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper liners; spray liners with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make twelve 3/4-inch balls of cookie dough; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Set baked cookies aside for garnish. Shape remaining cookie dough into 12 (1-inch) balls.
- Meanwhile, in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, place all Cake ingredients, and mix on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until blended.
- Spoon slightly less than 2 tablespoons batter into each lined muffin cup, about half full. Place 1 cookie dough ball in center of cupcake batter in each muffin cup. Cover balls with another spoon of batter, about three-fourths full.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes; top each with mini cookie, and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Cupcake
- Calories 440, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 68g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/