Even Santa has a naughty side. Click here for more Cookie, Snack & Treat recipes.
Santa's Trash Cookies
Write a review
- 3/4 c. cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 c. crushed potato chips
- 1/3 c. Crushed Pretzels
- 1/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. red and green sprinkles
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In another large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until smooth. Dough will be thick.
- Gently stir in chips, pretzels, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
- Make tablespoon size balls of dough. Slightly press them down onto the cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake until edges are just starting to get golden, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/