This S’mores Cheesecake is very tasty and easy to make. S’mores make everything better, even cheesecake. Click here for more Cheesecake recipes.
Write a review
5 hr 30 min
5 hr 30 min
For the ganache
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
For the crust
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, separated into sticks
For the cheesecake
- 16 oz. (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c. cold heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Mini marshmallows
- Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat.
- Pour the hot cream over chocolate chips, whisking constantly until the sauce is smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Make crust: In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt. Grease an 8” springform pan with cooking spray and press mixture into pan.
- Pour about half of the ganache over the crust, then line the graham cracker sticks around the edges of the pan standing up to form a wall.
- Make the cheesecake: In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add sugar to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and stir until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the ganache and smooth out with a spatula. Pour remaining ganache over the cheesecake then top with mini marshmallows.
- Freeze until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Right before serving, broil until the marshmallows are golden, about 2 minutes.
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/