Lunch or dinner ready in 20 minutes! Enjoy this delectable pasta salad featuring spinach, tomatoes and cheese, a wonderful fall recipe.
Spinach, Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked multigrain or whole-grain rotini pasta (7 1/2 oz)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 bag (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt and oil; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain.
- In large bowl, toss tomatoes and dressing. Add spinach and cooked pasta; toss well. Top with cheese.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 430, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g, Protein 19g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/