What’s the secret to amazing cheesecake with less than half the fat and calories of most other cheesecakes? Yogurt! This is my favorite cheesecake, I bet you’ll love it too.
Write a review
5 hr 45 min
5 hr 45 min
Crust and Filling
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 10 wafers)
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy strawberry yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 bag (10 to 12 oz) frozen whole raspberries, thawed
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 300°F. Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle crumbs over bottom of pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 2/3 cup sugar and eggs; beat on medium about 2 min or until smooth. Add yogurt and flour; beat on low speed until smooth. Carefully spread batter over crumbs in pan.
- Bake 1 hr 15 min to 1 hr 25 min or until cheesecake is set 1 1/2 inches from edge and center is slightly jiggly. (Do not insert knife to test for doneness because hole could cause cheesecake to crack.) Turn off oven; cool in oven 30 min with door closed. Remove from oven; run knife around side of pan to loosen. Cool on cooling rack 30 min. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hr. Carefully remove side of pan.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, place raspberries and 3 Tbsp sugar. Cover, process until smooth. Drizzle sauce over wedges of cheesecake; top with strawberries. Store covered in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 190, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/