Fresh strawberry slices topped on Rice Chex® cereal crust for an easy pie recipe – a perfect dessert treat. It’s very easy and tasty.
Gluten-Free Easy Strawberry Pie
Write a review
- 6 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1/3 cup sunflower or canola oil or melted ghee
- 3 tablespoons potato starch flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 lb fresh strawberries, sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 container (13.5 oz) gluten-free glaze for strawberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray (without flour).
- In food processor, place cereal. Cover; process until crushed. Add remaining crust ingredients. Cover; process until incorporated. Press mixture into pie plate, starting in center and pressing up side. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- In large bowl, stir strawberries and glaze until covered. Spread filling into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- * Look for the glaze for strawberries in the produce section at the grocery store.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 250, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 10%, Iron 40%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/