Love cheesecake? Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. These are amazing!
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
4 hr 10 min
4 hr 10 min
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar (10 oz) blueberry spreadable fruit
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) whole blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cookie mix, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms. Press in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add whipping cream and eggs; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Spread spreadable fruit over partially cooled crust. Sprinkle with blueberries. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. For bars, cut into 7 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories 260, Total Fat 15g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/