Your guests are going to love the rich chocolate and coconut flavors in these cocktails! I love it. Don’t drink to much. 🙂
Chocolate Coconut Cocktail
Write a review
- 1/2 cup chocolate candy sprinkles
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1 container (6 oz) Liberté® Méditerranée coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- 1/3 cup crème de cacao
- Dip rims of 4 martini glasses with water; dip rims into chocolate sprinkles. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to martini shaker; shake or stir. Pour into martini glasses.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 360, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/