A flavorful and simple dessert! The moist, chewy crust–made with Bisquick® mix, oats and brown sugar–surrounds your favorite raspberry spreadable fruit, jam or preserves.
Write a review
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup raspberry spreadable fruit, jam or preserves
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease square pan, 9x9x2 inches. Mix Bisquick mix, oats and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan. Spread fruit over crumbly mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges. Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press gently into fruit.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown; cool. For 24 bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- * Serve warm with French vanilla ice cream.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 145, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/