Add pasta to an already popular broccoli, bacon, raisin and sunflower salad, and what do you get? Pasta-bilities! Awesome, right? 🙂
Sunny Broccoli Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 5 oz. (1 1/2 cups) uncooked pasta nuggets (radiatore)
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend with wire whisk until smooth. Refrigerate while cooking pasta.
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
- In large bowl, combine cooked pasta, bacon and all remaining salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Calories 210, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%
Christmas Kitchen https://christmaskitchen.org/